Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, November 16, 2009

Services for Mom have been finalized & are as follows...

Saturday, November 21, 2009

3pm - 6pm

Public Viewing from 3-4pm
Service from 4-5pm
Reception from 5-6pm

Mountain View Funeral Home
Aspen Chapel - Celebration of Life Building
4100 Steilacoom Blvd. SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
WEBSITE

**Please do not bring any flowers as Mom is being cremated

For those back home in Hawaii, we will be bringing Mom's ashes to Honolulu next week to hold a service there. As soon as the information is available, I will update here.

Mahalo to ALL of you that have been calling, emailing, texting, etc. We are overwhelmed with love & joy & are so thankful to each & every one of you.


2 comments:

Tish said...

Love this picture, Tan! Hard to believe it was just a week ago we were coming back from California... Love always! xox

Anonymous said...

Tanya,

Vern just sent me a link to this blog, and I sat there and read the entire thing today. What a gift it was that you gave to your mom (and the rest of us) as you documented and preserved the last days of her life. I know she is proud of you and all of her family. I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We are better people for having come into contact with your mom so many years ago. I had to laugh when I read your blog and it discussed the food you were going to eat, or already had eaten. So local. At any rate - I remember sharing several plates of pork with mushroom gravy with her over the years. I think that will be my new name for that meal - Aunty Sweeties pork w/mushroom gravy!!...Much love to you and your family from Greg, Sloane, Kai, McKenna and Kekoa