Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear Mom,

How are you today?  Anything exciting going on?  Not much today for me.  Just spending the day cleaning house & getting things done.  We spent the weekend in Vancouver, WA & Portland, OR.  We left early Saturday morning & drove to Vancouver for Auntie Diva's ho'olaule'a where we usually do the dessert booth.  We decided not to do the booth again this year, but instead decided to spend the day hanging out, enjoying the atmosphere & relaxing with the family.  We ran into a few familiar faces while we were there...even this one...


Larlyn!!  YAY!! I haven't seen her in forever & it was so nice to run in to her & catch up.  Can you believe the kids are 12 & 8??  I feel old.  When we were packing up & getting ready to leave, i heard the people on stage singing...

"there's a feeling.....deep in my heart....."

*sigh*  I started to cry & made my way out of the park towards the car.  I miss you.  And it seemed as though the song played just to let me know that you were there with us.

We went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack after that & had a GREAT dinner.  It was SO GOOD.  And then we were pretty useless after that & had to go to the hotel to lazy around.  On Sunday, we went school supply shopping & then got Nunu & Makana's hair cut, then we headed home in traffic.

I just wanted to come by here & let you know that I miss you every day.  And that I hope that you are watching proudly from above.

I love you.

0 comments: