Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hi Mama,

How are you today? Things are good here with all of us. Our schedules have been crazy hectic lately, but luckily it's starting to slow down & the kids will be back in school in about 2 weeks. I can't wait.

Wasn't Okekai's wedding beautiful? It was so hot, but it came together nicely. I was asked to put together a slideshow of them growing up until now as well as honoring those of their family & friends that have passed on. I had you in it & was ok watching it while I made it, but as soon as I watched it at the wedding, I cried. I just miss you....and I know that everyone else does too.

Halau is going good. As much as we try, it's hard to do your job as well as you did. The boys are preparing to go to Ka Hula Hou on October 2nd. And we're also preparing for Ia Oe E Ka La in November. I'm so excited to get out of town with everyone. Last week Uncle made soloist announcements...it's Albert & I. YAY!! I'm excited, I love the challenge....but I know when I get there that i'll be missing you & I anticipate an emotional breakdown at some point during that weekend.

I hope I make you proud everyday. I love you & miss you more than you could ever imagine...

0 comments: