Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3, 2010

MOM!! :)


How are you? Anything exciting? Sorry for lacking here, but as you can see, things were crazy busy for awhile. The last 4 weeks are somewhat of a blur.....

Week 1 - Okekai & Steven's Wedding


And then a few days later, I photographed this....

Week 2 - Kamehameha School Reunion - 60th Birthday Party


And then 2 days later, this happened...

Week 2 - Samantha & Trevor's Wedding


And then we decided to take a mini-vacation with some of our most favorite people in the world....

Week 3 - Roslyn - Cle Elum Mini Vacation



And then 3 days after returning from our getaway, I went to my first photography seminar which just so happened to include my favorite photographer, Jasmine Star....

Week 4 - Jasmine Star, JD (her hubby) & I at WPPI Road Trip - Seattle


And Nunu started 5th grade. Her last year in elementary school....yikes!!

Week 4 - First day of school!!


I hope that you look down upon me & wish that sometimes you could be here with me again....

I love you so much & miss you more than you know.

0 comments: