Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25, 2010

Dear Mom,

Merry Christmas Mama!!  How was your day today?  Did you all have a good day?  I'm sure you did with tons of ono food.  As usual last night was spent with my inlaws.  We ate good & then opened presents & by the time that was done, I was exhausted!!  The kids got TONS of stuff:  clothes, sweaters, toys, video games, barbie jeep.  Yes, i said barbie jeep.  Ry is in love with it & paid no attention to anything else afterwards.  Here's a picture of her in it this morning while watching Yo Gabba Gabba....


Nunu got a new wii & her & my father inlaw played games all evening.

Today we went to Auntie Ami & Uncle Kamo's house.  We ate & enjoyed eachothers company & watched the kids play with their toys.  It was such a nice relaxing day today.

As time goes by, I think of what I was doing at this time last year....and I remember being very sad & almost in a daze last year.  Just going through the motions.  This year, I felt good.  I didn't want to be sad, because I know that you would want us to celebrate the holiday in full & I felt that I did my best.  Even though I can't see you everyday like I want to, I feel your presence with me all the time....I know that you are here.  Every night when I put my phone down on my nightstand, I make sure that I leave my screensaver is on the photo of you & I say 'goodnight' to you in my head.

I love you & miss you so very much.....Merry Christmas!! :)

0 comments: