Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dear Mama,


How are you today? Anything exciting? Today is our halau Christmas party. I'm excited to hang out with everybody & EAT! Uncle got all the kids covered this year with MASSIVE stockings. Remember when you guys did that a few years ago? Only back then, you guys did one stocking per family....this year Uncle did one per KID!! He's crazy!! HA!! In fact, I want to go pick up some stuff for everyone's stockings too. Something mean....that the parents will hate me for!! :)

I miss you. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Maybe it's because I have your urn here with me on my dining room table. I got it back from Kapua last week & haven't taken you home yet to the house. In fact, i'm going to take you to the party today.

Remember last year, when we put you in with all the white elephant gifts? And when Nalani picked you we all laughed so hard. So mean...yet something you'd totally do. And i'm sure you were laughing just as hard.

I won't be doing a slideshow this year. I didn't take many photos at all & what is a slideshow with no photos? JUNK! I thought up an idea to do a lip-sync video but it was a late idea, therefore i didn't get a turnout. BOO! Maybe next year, i'll start in early November, giving everyone a month.

So how did you like the girls Santa pictures? Aren't they classic?


Well Ry's finally awake now, so I better run.  I'll post up pictures later of our party.  I love you so much & miss you more than ever.


0 comments: