Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011

Hi Mama


I can't believe that I haven't posted in over a month. That's crazy. Of course, it doesn't mean that I've "forgotten" about this space...I just like to come here & write when it feels right to write. I don't want it to be forced.

How are things? How's everyone doing? Tell them I said "hello" & please give them all a big honi for me.

Things around here are same-o. Nunu is getting big & getting in to that transition. I'm not a fan of that transition. Over the weekend she spent the night at the house & when she came home, she stayed away for a few hours & then asked to go to my inlaws to sleep over. When we were getting ready to leave, her hair was in her face (which i HATE) & I told her to get a headband & then she said....

"ummm, so while I was at Papa's house, I was helping him shave his ear hair....and he flinched.. and i accidentally shaved off some of my eyebrow"

Hmmmm. I instantly knew she was lying. I yelled at her to pull her hair back & there she was. Half of her left eyebrow completely gone. UGH!! I had her call her auntie to say that she wasn't coming over & that she was grounded for a week. Not for shaving her eyebrow, for the lying.

I don't remember being like that. I remember being into New Kids on the Block & wanting to dance all the time. Not shave eyebrows off & cutting off eye lashes. I don't know what else is to come...but I'd totally be ok if nothing else happened for the next 7 years. LOL YEA RIGHT!!

As far as Ry goes, she's sooooooo.....as Raymond would say..."free spirited!" I guess that's just another couple of words for NAUGHTY. But she definitely is her own independent baby. She likes to do things herself, she's defiant most times until i stand up...then she does what I ask. Which only tells me that she knows what's going on & she's playing me. However, I can't help but laugh at her when she dances around, because it's hilarious! Alaka'i has been trying to teach Nanea & Ry to say "i love it" & finally he succeeded & they both do it now...

Here's a video of Nea (with a screaming Ry in the background)


And here's a video of Ry while having a popsicle


Marcel is doing well & has been working alot. It's a good thing, I guess. I just sometimes feel burnt out with having Ry all day long, sometimes 6 days in a row when work is good. It's just overwhelming at times & I can feel my patience slowly dwindling by 6-7pm. I always look forward to the 10 o'clock hour, because I know that both kids will be asleep (or close to it) & i can have some peace to eat what i want, watch what i want & do what i want.

Anyway, I hope that you are having a good day & that you are looking down on us all & wishing that you could be here for just one more day too.

I love you & miss you...

0 comments: