Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear Mama~

Anything exciting today?  Nothing too much over here.  Today I spent most of my day creating some things in preparation for RyRy's 1st birthday party.  I decided to do a sweet shoppe for her party with mini desserts & a candy buffet.  I'm really excited about it & all the things that I'm trying to make for it, along with the desserts & creative decorations.  I wish you could be here to see what I'm doing & to give your opinion.

Nunu is doing well in school & got her report card last week & just needs some help in math, but the rest of her report card is good.  Last week I took her to ukulele lessons in Tacoma, which she LOVED & can't wait to go back to.  She's also been working with Uncle on a couple songs for Mai Kahiki Mai on May 1st.

Got some exciting news today...but can't post it here quite yet, until I'm given permission.  And no, i'm not pregnant.  THANK GOD!! LOL

I miss you.

Today is your & Dad's 33rd wedding anniversary.  I spoke with him earlier today & he's going to work tonight, but maybe if he doesn't work, then maybe we'll go to dinner or something.  I know that he misses you a lot.  Especially when he comes home to an empty house.

I love you & hope that you are having a wonderful day.


February 19, 1977 - Haiku Gardens - Honolulu, Hawaii

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.