Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Mama,

Happy Valentine's Day.

Nothing exciting going on over here today.  Ry hasn't been feeling well for at least a week now & tomorrow I'm going to call the dr.  She has a runny nose, is drooling everywhere, had a fever last night & tonight...& while I'm positive that it's due to teething, she's also got a cough that I don't like.  So I want to make sure that she's ok.  She also has to get her 2nd set of H1N1 shots...that should be lovely.

Not only is today Valentine's Day, but it's also been 3 months since you've been gone.  I'm really trying to not consume myself in the 14th of every month, sometimes I'm reminded.  Like today it didn't even dawn on me, until Dad called to say Happy Valentine's Day & that it had been 3 months & that your anniversary is coming up on Friday.  I already have a mental note of this date & will ask Dad to go to lunch or breakfast.

I miss you.  I wish that you were here everyday.  I wish that my phone would ring with "Mom" written across the screen...

I love you.

0 comments: