Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hi Mama!

How are you today?  Anything exciting?  Nothing too exciting here.  Ry & I ran to Target this morning to get Nanea & Chado's gifts for their birthday party tomorrow & then we came straight home.  I put Ry down for a nap around 11:15 & it's almost 1:20 now & she's still asleep!!

I've been going over all the things that I need to get done for Ry's party next week & today I finally sat down to write all that I still need to pick up, finalized what I'm making & wrote out what I need to do for the week to make sure that everything gets done by Sunday.  I kind of can't wait for the party to be here already.  It's getting out of hand.

Ry's birthday is on Tuesday & I wish that you could be here for it.  We're just going to have dinner here at the house & I can't wait for her to dig in to her own cake!  I'll be sure to take pictures!

Nunu had a field trip the other day to the state capital & she had so much fun.  Remember when I got 2nd place in that essay contest & we went to the capital & had lunch with the governor?  That was fun.  I need to dig up that picture.

Speaking of pictures.  I managed to snap a few of Ry today & caught some of her doing her new favorite thing....CLIMBING!!






Wish you were here.  Miss you & Love you.

0 comments: