Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi Mama,

How are you today?  Things are good over here.  We survived another weekend of hula camp!!  I can't believe that I haven't been to a hula camp since the Fall 2008 one.  Crazy!  Like any other hula camp, our brains were complete mush by Sunday.  It was a great weekend though.  We talked about you on one of the mornings.  How some still didn't have closure with you being gone, how sad some of us still were, & how our first show in the public is coming up & how we know that people will be interested to see how we are doing.  I know that it will be a rough day for me.

Today is baby Chad's first birthday.  Kapua, the kids & I all went to Rachel's house to celebrate.


Well I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you & that I love you & miss you.  And that there isn't a day that goes by that I wish that I could just call you to say "anything exciting today?"

I love you...

0 comments: