Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Mom,

How are you today? Things are going well here, just getting ready for Ry's birthday tomorrow. Everyone's coming over for a nice small dinner here at the house, then Sunday is the big party. I forgot to come & show you the pictures from Nanea & Chado's birthday party on Saturday!! It was a nice party, the food was wonderful (as usual) & I saw some faces that I haven't seen in awhile.






I've been hearing for awhile now that you are visiting people in their dreams & that some of the kids have even been seeing you. I'm glad that you are still near & keeping contact with us.

A few weeks ago, I wrote that I had something to tell you, but didn't write it down until it was finalized....well, we have a new halau!! I'm excited. I know that you would like it. The dance space is nice & has carpet!! That's a bonus all in itself!! LOL The lobby area is smaller, along with the office space too, but the back dance space makes up for that.

I talked to Auntie Day today. It was nice to talk to her & about our upcoming family reunion trip in May. I know that you wanted to go & to take Ry & Nunu, so Dad & I will be taking them. Don't tell Nunu, but I think we're going to get a limo-taxi from the airport to the hotel. I don't want to drive in Vegas at all, so I thought that would be fun. And then we can just taxi it around, if we go somewhere far.

Well, tomorrow is RyRy's first birthday & I remember the day like it was yesterday. I wish it was just yesterday....so that you could be here. I miss you & I love you...

0 comments: