Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dear Mama,

How are you today?  Anything exciting?  Not much exciting going on today.  But tomorrow is RELAY!!  YAY!!  I'm excited to go & just be there. I'm excited to surround myself with all that Relay represents...the ups, the downs, the struggles, the fight & the will to live.  Even though you won't be there with us tomorrow, I KNOW that you wouldn't miss this event for the world & i'm sure that your presence will be felt by all of us.  I plan on being there for that Survivor Lap & will remember your smile while walking hand in hand with the Aunties.  I will remember when we surprised you with all of the family from Hawaii.  I will remember & celebrate you...

I love you.

**If any of you who frequent this blog would like to donate to our team, please go to our team page HERE or my personal page HERE.  -mahalo**

**Relay for Life 2007**














**From Relay For Life 2008**











**Relay For Life 2009**




0 comments: