Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dear Mama,

How are you today?  This morning I woke up with green balloons on my mind.  Not sure exactly why.  I was having "domestics" last night in my house & to me the thought of green balloons were a symbol telling me to just "let it go."  And I tried my best to & eventually it worked out.  What's funny is that Kapua thought of balloons too this morning & had the idea of releasing balloons on the Survivor Lap & the last lap of Relay.

Relay is this Friday & Saturday.  I'm so excited for it.  Excited for the event, excited for the reminder to be thankful for what I have & excited to be in the moment.  I'm only signed up to walk from 8-9 on Friday night & then again on Saturday morning from 9-10.  I wanted to allow others to sign up for spots before I sign up for anymore.  I'm truly looking forward to this event.  I need to figure out what I want to wear.  I wanted to have a "holomua" shirt made, but I don't think that'll happen in time.

I've been struggling lately.  Just no patience.  And everyday I remind myself to just breathe & let it pass, but I'm not sure what the deal is lately. 

Anyway, I hope that I make you proud everyday.  I think of you all the time, even when I'm just driving around...I feel like sometimes you're sitting there right next to me in the passenger seat.

I love you...

**I came across this photo in January on a blog that I read often & immediately thought of you**

0 comments: