Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hi Mama!

Anything exciting today? Not much here. Ry didn't sleep well last night & I think that she has allergies, because she's all stuffed up & runny at the same time. I skipped the workout today & decided that i'd use the day to be domestic. I already ran to Costco & cleaned the kitchen, now i just have to do some laundry & tackle my decorations for Mai Kahiki Mai.

Everything is coming together well. I'm getting excited!!

Halau has quite a few things coming up on our agenda & i think Kapua & I are handling everything quite well so far. There's a few things here & there that we forget about, but it always works out.

Yesterday we celebrated Wailana's 2nd birthday at Pump It Up. It was CRAZY crowded, but so much fun. My hula sisters & I went down the slide for you...since we knew that you would go if you were here.

I miss you & love you...


**Taken June 2007 at Ke'ola's birthday party at Pump It Up**



The following photos are from yesterday, April 18, 2010 at Pump It Up...


**Kapua & RyRy**


**Okekai, Kapua & Me**


**Aloha, Tish & Puamohala**


**Jess, Kapua & Nunu**

0 comments: