Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hi Mama,

Anything new lately?? Nothing for me really. Well...actually, it seems like everything is kind of different...so new to me. We had our first show last week, the first since Ia Oe....it went well. We also did well for our vendor table. Quite a few people came up to me & gave their condolences, a few people expressed that they missed you. A few people kept asking if we were ok & if we were ready to get back on that stage....don't really care for those types of questions, because I don't really want to be sad, but it makes me sad to think about how different things are now without you here. But like you always said...holomua...and we try our best to.

The crying doesn't come as often, but I don't feel like that is a way to define how much I miss you. The tears come when I just wish for you to be with me at that particular time or moment or when I know that you would've enjoyed yourself where ever I may be. I know you're there...but I wish for your physical presence more than anything.

Earlier this week I had a dream about you. It was almost as if I was granted that 2nd time to be with you. However, you were having a hard time breathing & I kept telling you that I couldn't go through it all a 2nd time. I woke up before anything could happen again.

The past 2 nights a bunch of us have been hanging out at halau watching Merrie Monarch online & then put up on the wall by the projector. It's GREAT!! We brought our blankets & pillows & food & just camp out for the night. Tonight is the last night & I'm looking forward to hearing all the music!!

Well, i hope that you are wonderful & that you miss me as much as I miss you. I love you...

0 comments: