Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Mama,

How are you today?  Anything exciting?  Not too much going on over here.  I worked out this morning & feel accomplished that I can even stay on the eliptical thing for more than 20 minutes...I stayed on for 35 minutes today.  YAY!!

So much is going on right now.  I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed, but I know that it will all come together beautifully.  Saturday is Mai Kahiki Mai.  I can't believe it's here already.  I'm ready for it to be here already, because it will be too late to start over & we won't be able to have any do-overs.  I'm in charge of decorations & am excited to see what's been in my head come to life on the stage.  I hope that it all goes smoothly.  Everyone has been working so hard at getting their areas prepared & also at practice.  We have practice tonight, tomorrow & Thursday this week.  I'm pretty excited for our show as it's something new for us.

Next week, Dad, the kids & I head to Vegas for the reunion.  I'm SO excited.  Excited to just be with the family.  Most of all, i'm excited to spend Mothers Day with them...it means ALOT that I can be with them since I can't be with you.

Well, I just wanted to come by & leave a little something since you were on my mind.  I love you so very much.

0 comments: