Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hi Mama,

How are you today? Even though I knew today would be a sad day without you here, I tried to get through it without any tears. But then Gram called to sing to me & I cried. Which sounds funny, because we all know that she sings in her famous key of R & the fact that it made me cry sounds funny. But I was just missing you is all & to have any call from back home lately makes me miss you...it's like my only real connection to you & I sometimes feel like if I don't talk to Gram or Auntie or Candice...that I'll lose them forever because you're no longer here.

I know...it's silly.

Anyway, today I woke up, took Nunu to school, then went to the gym. I KNOW...ON MY BIRTHDAY!! LOL After that, Ry & I went to Target to get something cute to wear & to get Kapua's cards, then I was home for the rest of the afternoon until Marcel woke up. On Tuesday, he went to get me the Coach purse that I wanted, but didn't want me to transfer my stuff over until I saw this other purse that he thought was nicer. So today, he took me back to the store to look at it & it was nicer, so I exchanged it. It's really nice!! Then this evening, we made dinner plans at BJ's Brewery at Tacoma Mall. The reservation was for FIFTY people....isn't that nuts!? And we ended up with 47!! It was a GREAT night with all the people that we love to be with....all of them except for you.

I miss you so much today & everyday...



April 15, 2010 - Kapua & My birthday dinner!!

1 comments:

Candice said...

Tan......you could never lose us even if you tried. Sometimes we get so caught up in our day to day lives out here that we forget the important things in our lives. I apologize for not communicating with you more than I have. I love you!

Aunty.......I miss you so much and there's not a day that I don't think about you and wish I could see you again. You are always in our thoughts and always in our hearts. We love you!