Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hi Mama,

How are you today?  I'm so lazy today, but I did manage to get the kitchen cleaned, do a few load of laundry & vacuumed.  So it's not THAT lazy & at least I can say that I did something. 

I can't believe how fast the month flew by.  May is always hectic for halau & everything else as the kids are ending the school year too.  I need to find something for Nunu during the summer, whether it be summer school or the theater camp again.  She wants to go back to Boys & Girls Club, but it's just too expensive for us to keep her going all summer long. 

In a few weeks is Relay For Life again.  I'm sad that you won't be there with us.  But I fully intend on being there by 6pm to support the survivors & then the girls & I signed up to walk from 8-9pm & then again at 9am on Saturday.  I'm not sure what other times to sign up for on Saturday.  I wanted to give everyone a chance to sign up before I sign for more spots.  I registered for our team yesterday & am hoping to send out emails to all of our friends & family this week to raise money.  I know how much you enjoyed this event.

Well, I just wanted to stop in & let you know that I was thinking of you today...as I do everyday.

I love you.

**For those that come by & still read Mom's blog, Mahalo for doing so.  I see the numbers on the counter at the top right go up every week, so I know that there's still some that come by.  If you are interested in donating to our Relay team this year, please do so either HERE at our team page or HERE at my personal page.  Mahalo!

0 comments: