Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yesterday, Mom & Dad took Gram, Auntie Day & Kellan to the airport to go back home to Honolulu. I woke up just before they left so that I could say my goodbye's, but enjoyed telling them that i would see them in just a few short weeks.

Mom spent the day catching up on her rest & had no plans until hula in the evening, followed by dinner at L & L. I didn't see her at all yesterday, but did talk to her a few times throughout the day.

We have an appointment with her oncologist from Group Health on Friday morning to follow up & to see the scans of her neck/lung area to see if the chemo had any effect on those areas. That will be our last appointment with Group Health.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance for a new fresh start on having more time with Mom.

0 comments: