Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another good day & who could ask for anything more? I can tell when Mom is having a good day by her voice the first time I talk to her during the day. I can also tell when she's tired or not having a good day. This morning, I could tell she was having a good day, but was quickly informed that her day wasn't going as planned because Dad had overslept a bit when they were supposed to go to Muckleshoot & claim their luggage as Preferred Players.


You see, for the last 3 weeks, they were able to collect pieces to this luggage set, however every time they went, Muckleshoot had run out. And this time they were determined to collect their bag & thought they'd go early in the morning. But when I called close to 10am, she had mentioned that she had "planned" to leave around 8:30 & that they were running late. It was quite funny.

I met up with her at the halau this evening to just hang out & watch the boys class.

Tomorrow we are going to the Hawaii General Store & to Dick's Drive In for lunch & I can't wait!! I will definitely get a few photos of our excursion tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well & healthy!!

0 comments: