Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things are moving along here!! This morning I received a phone call from the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance to schedule an appointment with them. Sadly the first date they had was this Friday at 3pm & that doesn't work for us because Mom's radiation appointments are at 2:30pm in Tacoma. WAAAAY on the other side of town! So we are going there bright & early on Monday morning at 8:15am. (not excited about fighting the Monday morning traffic, but Starbucks should fix that right up!!)


Today, Mom met Auntie Patsy, Uncle Earl, Auntie Sue & Auntie Charlene for breakfast at IHOP. I spoke with Auntie Sue after they were done & she said that Mom ate a lot. So that's great! We met at Mom's around 1:15, ate some lunch that Uncle Glenn & Auntie Momi brought over & then we were off to her appointment.

Things went fast today & Mom was feeling good again! I'm not sure that she got enough rest today, but I'm not positive.

I woke up with a fever, but the rest was gone. And then about an hour before heading to Mom's, my fever broke & I was fine again. However, tonight, I've got a hint of the chills again, so i'm wrapped up in a blanket again.

Thanks for all the messages & love, I know that Mom comes on to read once in awhile & I'm sure that it makes her day to see that you all think of her often!!

1 comments:

robert said...

“The Car Door” –

There was a Japanese, Hawaiian, and a Portuguese guy. They were all stranded on a desert. While they were walking, the Portuguese guy found a car door. He decided to drag it around for shade when they needed it. So one day the Hawaiian guy complained, “It’s hot!” The Portugese guy grabbed the car door and rolled down the window. “Is that better?”