Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear Mama,

I can't believe you've been gone for 2 months already.  The time just flew by.  Some days I feel ok & that I'm moving along quite well, but there are mornings where I scroll through your pictures on my computer or watch our hula videos so that I can watch you walk out from behind the curtain to play Hinano.

I continue to show Ry your pictures & everytime she see's you, she smiles & giggles.  She remembers you & I love that.  I will continue to show her them as she grows up.  I don't ever want her to not know who you are by sight.

I've been working hard with Kapua on trying to keep halau functioning.  That is NO EASY task.  There's so much stuff to do all the time...how'd you do that?  And alone?  Sheesh...super woman! :)

Well I have to take Nunu to school now.  I love you & miss you every day....

0 comments: