Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Mom,

GUESS WHAT?  GUESS WHAT?  GUESS WHAT?  Ry slept 2 nights in a row for longer than 3 hours!!  I KNOW!!  Can you believe it?  On Saturday night, she slept from 12:30am until 9:30am.  And then she even napped good during the day yesterday!!  The first nap was from 10:45 until 2:30, then the second nap was from 4:30 until 7:30.  CRAZY RIGHT?  And then....last night I put her down at 10:15, expecting her to wake up around midnight (so I stayed up until 1am) & she slept all the way until Marcel got home from work at 5am.  He fed her a bottle & she went back to bed.  AND she's still sleeping (it's 9:30am right now)!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?  LOL

I feel amazing this morning!  Probably because this is the first time in 9 1/2 months that I've gotten 2 back to back nights of straight sleep.  It's GREAT!!

Nunu started back at school today...thank God for me ok?  :)  I know she's getting older, because she's "bored" all the time.  Today when she left for school, she looked older to me.  That "i'm starting to look like a teenager" look...i'm not ready for that.

Well I hope that you are having a good day.  I love you...

0 comments: