Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Mama,

Hi!!  Anything exciting today?  Guess what we did?  We had Auntie Charlene's surprise birthday party today.  It was GREAT & she had NO CLUE.  I know that we've known about this upcoming party for over a year now & it all worked out great.  We told her that we were doing a catering in Auburn.  Uncle asked her to make sushi & she did....for her own party! LOL  Uncle met her at the halau & then he brought her to the church where we were all waiting for her in our "Wai'anae" t-shirts.  It was GREAT!!  I know that she was completely clueless & was so appreciative.

Hoku brought me over pictures of Auntie last week so that I could do a slideshow & I did.  I cried a lot during it, because there were so many photos of you & her together.  I think I have a photo of her doing your hair/makeup every year since 2005.  I love it.  She came up to me & thanked me for the slideshow afterwards & I told her that you knew about the party too & we cried together.

I miss you.

I know that you were with us today in spirit, but like usual...I wish more than anything that you could've been there with us today.  I know you would've had a great time.

I love you.








0 comments: