Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday, January 9, 2010

Dear Mama,

Good morning!! Anything exciting today?  Nothing on my end.  It's a little after 11am & I'm done running my errands for the day & Ry is down for her first nap.  She's been doing well sleeping through the night.  Except for last night.  She fell asleep on the way home from dinner & I couldn't wake her up to have a bottle, so I put her down around 11pm & she woke up around 2:45am.  BUT...when Marcel came home, he put her in her crib around 5am & she slept until 8:15am.  I'm sure that I could've put her back in her crib after she had her bottle, but I fell asleep.

Halau is doing good.  Everyone still misses you, your presence...everything about you.  There were a few tears shed this week as Hinano (the bass, for those that don't know lol) was pulled out of her case for the first time since your service.  Practice was good last night & today I'm sore, but that's a good thing.  Today, I went to pick up a new 2010 wall calendar, because our days are getting filled up with events, shows & caterings already.

I spoke with Auntie Day today & I'm planning to meet her in Vegas for the family reunion.  I'm not sure if Dad is going, but Uncle & Auntie Charlene want to go.  I remember telling you that just Marcel & I were going to go & that we were going to leave the kids home & you insisted on bringing them...well I'm going to take them, just as you wanted.  Still not sure if Marcel is going yet though.

We're all doing just fine.  We miss you everyday.

I love you...

0 comments: