Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dear Mom,

How are you today?? Anything exciting on your side? Nothing here right now. Yesterday, Dad, Kapua, Auntie Sue, Uncle Pete, Auntie Patsy, Uncle Earl, Aloha & I went to lunch with Auntie Charlene for her birthday. We went to Anthony's at Pt. Defiance. They talked about your last Secret Society lunch there & how funny it was & how loud you folks were & the game that you guys played. I know that you would've had a great time with us today.


Today, Auntie Sue, Ry & I took a drive to Bobby's to get the kalua pig for our catering this Saturday (wink, wink). Auntie Diana & Uncle Bobby are doing well. Auntie Sue & I talked alot about you & how we were missing you.

Kapua & I have been trying our best to help Uncle with all of the halau stuff. It's no easy task. I don't know how you did it by yourself. I along with some of the girls have been looking to find us a new halau which is also no easy task. Places are just so expensive & i don't know why when the economy is so crappy.

Well, I hope that you are doing well & that you miss me just as much as I miss you. I hope that you are filling your days with all kinds of good fun things.

I love you...

0 comments: