Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Mama,


It's about 10:20pm & I'm done getting my things together for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the halau Christmas party. I know that you originally had it for Sunday, but we changed it to Saturday. Kili is in charge of games. We didn't find a Santa, but i think it'll be fine if Uncle passes out the gifts to the kids. We're doing the white elephant gift exchange as usual & the raffle also. I have things to raffle off & i'm really excited about it...i'll tell you what it is later, in case someone is reading this!

Tonight Nunu is at my inlaws helping my mother inlaw bake her Christmas cookies & biscotti, Marcel is working & Ry is sleeping. Daddy just called & he's working too.

Guess what? Ry is crawling all over now! I just wish she'd crawl over to me when she gets upset...instead she just lays there & screams! ha!


Well, I know that tomorrow's slideshow will spark tears, but I just don't want anyone to ever forget you.

I love you...

2 comments:

kilipohi said...

just to let you know....the date you typed is November, but it should be December. hee hee

Anonymous said...

She could never ever ever ever be forgotten. We love you so much Aunty Sweetie! Thank you for everything. Tanya, you are so awesome! I love the video of Miss RyRy!