Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am still currently in Honolulu & both of Mom's services are complete. Looking back on them both, the only regret that I now have, is that we didn't bring anyone with us to take photos of the service here in Honolulu. In Seattle, I asked my hula sister, Kili & a very good friend, Nic to take photos of Mom's service. I wanted to make sure that I remembered that day & so that I can see all that had attended in case, I didn't get a chance to see them in the line.


Today, while visiting Kili's blog, I saw that she had posted her photos. I am having a hard time embedding the slideshow here, but please visit Kili's bog by clicking HERE. I will hopefully be receiving some of Nic's photo's soon so that I can add them here as well.

While we were saying our "hello's" & "goodbye's," I was asked several times to continue this blog. I was thinking about doing so prior to everyone asking, but now I just need to find a new direction with it. I can't decide whether I want to keep it up with my family's adventures & lives or if I'd like to write the entries as letters to Mom. I think I'm leaning more towards letters to Mom. We'll see...

0 comments: