Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday, December 28, 2009

Dear Mom,

Anything exciting today? Kapua, Nanea, Ry & I went to lunch then to Old Navy & Target while Auntie Charlene, Kapua & Jess took the kids to see The Chipmunks 2. Kapua & I talked about you & how we (& everyone else) were missing you.

Tomorrow's Uncle's birthday, so I'm going to take Ry & Nunu to his work & we're going to make him a rice/spam/egg birthday cake just like we did for Dad this year....remember?



I forgot to tell you that last week at the halau Christmas party, Kili took another picture of Kapua, Rachel & I. Only this year it was WITH the babies, unlike last years when we were all pregnant...

**last years halau Christmas party...


**this years halau Christmas party...


Well, i'm feeling like Suzie Homemaker today. I cleaned house, made corn chowder for dinner & am baking cakes right now. I KNOW!!

Anyway, I hope that you are enjoying yourself. I miss you everyday.

Love you.

0 comments: