Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Mom,

Nothing exciting today for me. Today is Marcel's 31st birthday & he spent his day working & will spend the evening relaxing at home while I take the girls to hula. I asked him today when he called on his lunch break if he minded me going to hula tonight & he did not. My inlaws are going to call him later to invite him over for dinner & to give him his card.

Tonight is going to be my first night back dancing. I haven't danced since this...



We did have class the week that you passed, but I didn't feel like dancing. I wanted to save & remember that last time for just a little longer. Tonight I'm excited to go back & have that little bit of normalcy back.

Today was a hard day for me. I cried off & on all day long. I'm just missing you is all & wish that we could just go back. Even for just one more day.

We're trying to plan our halau Christmas party, which is set for next week. I decided that we were not going to do secret santa gift exchange this year, because time is just too short. But we are going to do the white elephant & kids gifts from Santa. I wasn't planning on doing the yearly slideshow as I usually do, because I don't have much time (just 1 week) & just wasn't in to it. But today Daddy asked me if I would, so that I could pay tribute to Auntie Pat, Uncle Val & you as I do for all of those that we lose each year. I will try my hardest this week to get it done, but I know it won't be as well as the other years have been.

I miss you like crazy...

0 comments: