Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dear Mom,

Today is a rough day for me.  I've been crying off & on all day long, since I woke up.  But I know that I am not the only one missing you today (and everyday), I hear a few of us are all taking the holidays a little rough right now.  But I know you...I know that you'd want us to continue & have a good time.  If not for us, for the kids...because we know that you loved making sure that the kids were taken care of during Christmas time.

We bought Ry a few gifts.  1 big noisy toy with lots of buttons & music & then a bunch of warm clothes.  Nyomi has all kinds of stuff...from clothes, to a new robe, house slippers & of course, a DS game. I think we kind of went overboard with her, especially knowing that she'll get a lot from everyone else too.  Oh well!  I have a picture frame here that I got for you to put next to your urn at the house & it says "I love Grandma" & I put the girls picture in it.  I have to go & take it to the house tomorrow.

Today we'll be at my inlaws like we usually are every year.  Dad went with Uncle Glenn & Auntie Momi to lunch, then shopping then they'll be hanging out at their house for the day, having dinner & what not.  Tomorrow, we'll be heading over to Uncle Kamo's house in the afternoon, then we're meeting Uncle, Auntie Nana, her family, Kapua & her family & inlaws at Muckleshoot.  I know, I know...what the hell?  (lol)  No one felt like cooking & cleaning up...so we thought we'd try something new this year & GO OUT to eat, so that someone else can clean up!  I think it sounds like a GREAT idea.  And it'll remind me of you, since you loved it there.

I'm missing you so much today & I just wish that you could be here with us...

I love you.

1 comments:

kapua said...

hi aunty!! well i miss you more everyday. we had christmas this morning and it was really different w/o you here to watch the kids open up all their gifts...it was you that was missing. i too, if i could have 1 wish it would be for you to be here, pain free and just living life again. i know you're in a much better place, but sometimes we may seem selfish and just want things we cannot have. i wish had one more day to just hold your hand, rub your arms, back feet...things that may not seem important at the time but when its all taken away, we want it back and that is what i wish i could have. i know you're around US all the time, things just feel right and good so it gives me some comfort knowing that you still "hang out" with us. i hope you found my mom there with you along with bridgett and talk to them about the kids...they miss you too and i just tell them you're our angel watching and protecting us and someday we'll all be together again. i love you aunty!! ttys!
kapua